Loudspeaker Management System: DP2160
System Controller: DP2160 – Logic Systems Pro Audio
Loudspeaker Digital System
The Logic Systems DP2160 loudspeaker management system represents the current state-of-the-art. Taking advantages of the latest advances in analogue to digital conversion and digital signal processing technologies the units achieve performance levels that have only recently been made possible.
To assist the integration of speakers into systems, Logic Systems offers a choice of two digital system controllers. Housed in a 1 unit chassis the DP2140 offers a fully assignable two input four output format, while the DP2160 offers two inputs and six outputs. Both controllers have the option of a network card, and the PodWare software enables computer control of both DSP settings and network control. Preset files are available for all Logic Systems products and custom files can quickly be generated to tailor the control to specific venues or projects.
- 2 in 6 out format with assignable input to output routing.
- Input PEQ, HPF and delay.
- Output PEQ, HPF, LPF, delay, polarity and limiting.
- Linea Research minimal signal path design.
- Sonically superb ADC/DAC combination; a carefully matched pairing of the best devices from Burr Brown and Wolfson.
- Newly released family of Analogue Devices SHARP DSP.
- Extended bandwidth; 96kHz sampling frequency provides for a nominally flat response to 40kHz.
- Parameter knob and LCD provide a rapid, user-friendly control interface.
- Networking capability to control multiples units via the Bv Net protocol.
- Remote control of all functions via the ‘Podware’ software package.
|Inputs Impedance||>10k Ohm electronically balanced|
|Maximum Input Level||+ 20dBu|
|Outputs Impedance:||< 100 Ohm Ground Balanced|
|Maximum Output Level||+ 202dBu into 600ohm load|
|Bit Depth||24 Bit|
|THD||< 0.01% (+10dBu, 20Hz to 20kHz, 30kHz bandwidth)|
|Serial Comms Data||38.4kbaud, format:8 data, 1 stop, no parity|
|Gain||+ 20dB to -80dB and mute, 0.2dB steps|
|Output Ch.Source||Input a, Input B and SUM|
|HP Filter Frequency||Off, 10Hz to 25.4kHz, 1/36 octave steps|
|LP Filter Frequency||10Hz to 25.4kHz and off, 1/36 octave steps|
|LP / HP Filter Type||
|Delay||Input 400ms, output 80ms|
|EQ Frequency||10Hz to 25kHz, 1/36 octave steps|
|EQ Gain||+ 15dB to -15dB, 0.2dB steps|
|EQ Width||5.0 to 0.1 octaves bandwidth, 1/36 octave steps|
|Audio Inputs||3 pin female XLR|
|Audio Outputs||3 pin male XLR|
|Serial Comms||Rear panel RS232 connection|
|Network Comms||Optional dual Cat 5 rear panel connections|
|Mains||3 pin IEC|
|Mains Power||Universal switch-mode PSU, 85v to 250v AC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||44mm (H), 482mm (w), 180mm (D)|
|Weight||2.7 KGs Net|